Through this document, ANNA SEGURANYES ALIBÉS, collects its Policy of collection and cookies’ handle in accordance with the article 22.2. of the Law 34/2002, on the 11th of July, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Services (L.S.S.I.-C.E.)
Cookies are store in the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile phone) and they collect information when you visit the webpage www.annaseguranyes.com to improve its usability, know the habits and needs of the user, when it navigates, to adapt to them and get information with statistical purposes. In case the users are costumers of THE RESPONSIBLE, the information collected with cookies it will help with their identification when the users enter to the different tools that THE RESPONSIBLE, offer them to manage their services.
The current cookies policy will be applied to those users who visit voluntarily THE RESPONSIBLE,’s webpages, fill in questionnaires, access to the tools that THE RESPONSIBLE, offers to its customers to manage their services or they use any other service in the webpage that implies data’s communication to provision its services.
THE RESPONSIBLE, informs the users about their webpages, cookies and provides the current Policy to inform them about the use and the object. If, as a user, you continue the navigation through its webpages, you will get knowledge and you will accept the current Policy.
THE RESPONSIBLE, uses the following types of cookies:
The next ones are classified according to its ownership:
- Own cookies: directly send and manage by THE RESPONSIBLE,
- Third parties’ cookies: send and manage by a third-party external to THE RESPONSIBLE, in anonymously way, with the purpose to realize statistic studies of navigation through THE RESPONSIBLE,’s webpages.
The next ones are classified according to its purpose:
- Technical and/or personalization cookies: they facilitate the navigation when they identify the session, permit the access to restricted tools and customize the available options. They allow the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
- Analysis and/or personalization cookies: they allow THE RESPONSIBLE, to know how many visits it has received in the different sections of its webpage, the user’s habits and trends and, as a consequence, to improve the navigation and the service offered by THE RESPONSIBLE (fundamentally, Google Analytics*), as well as manage advertising spaces that are in the webpage visited by the user. THE RESPONSIBLE, collects all the data, as an anonymous way, with the purpose of getting profiles of navigation from the users.
The next ones are classified according to its duration:
- Session cookies: they collect and store the data while the user is accessing to the webpage.
- Persistent cookies: they collect and store the data in the user’s terminal during variable time depending on the purpose which they have been used for.
The cookies’ storage time depends on the type of cookie and it will be always the bare minimum to get their purpose.
In any case, the users may set their navigator to deactivate or to block the reception of all or just a part of the cookies. If the user doesn’t want to receive these cookies, this is not an obstacle to access to the information of THE RESPONSIBLE, ‘s websites. However, the use of some services may be limit. If the user decides to take back the consent, when it was granted, the cookies’ store in the user’s equipment will be delete through the different options of the navigators.
The way to set the different navigators to exercise the identified actions in the previous paragraphs, it may consult in:
Extension of Google Analytics
Only with the authorization of user’s page, Google uses this information to evaluate the behaviour of the user in the webpage, generates reports about web’s activities and offers services related with the web’s use and Internet to the webpage’s owner. The IP address is transmitted by the user’s navigator within the framework of Google Analytics that it will not associate with other Google details. The user can avoid cookies storage if it sets the navigator in a way that they cannot storage. This setting may affect to the plenty functionality of the webpage. With the use of this webpage, the user is agreed with Google’s data processing as the way mentioned before. Furthermore, the user may avoid the registration of the data generated by cookies and all these connected with the use of the webpage (including IP address), as well as the processing of them when the user downloaded and installed the following plug in for the available navigator through this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout